House cleaning is not just for exhibiting a clean sparkling place to your guests and often visiting friends and neighbors. The topmost significance of clever house cleaning lies in creating a healthy and joyful place for your own self. While a neat and well maintained beautified bedroom gives you a wonderful rest place; a clean kitchen provides you a healthy enjoyable work place. The Kitchen is an integral area of your room and you would definitely love to cook only when your cooking place is neat and not in a mess. Here are some tips to keep your kitchen a clean and healthy place. A clean and healthy kitchen will double fold your joy of cooking.
Top 5 tips to keep your kitchen sparkling
- The foremost tip for keep your kitchen an every tidy place is to develop and maintain a habit of cleaning your kitchen daily. Never leave your kitchen table unmapped once you finish cooking.
- Pick up the scattered food crumbs and clear the spills immediately. Always keep a sponge and a liquid soap at your hand’s reach for cleaning such messes instantly. This will stop your kitchen from attracting insects.
- Keep a habit of cleaning your kitchen sink daily to keep your kitchen free from microbes, germs and insects. Keep a separate scrub or a brush always ready at the sink for immediate cleaning. Just a scrub daily into your kitchen sink will keep your kitchen neat.
- Refrigerator is an important appliance in your kitchen. Keep your fridge neatly arranged. Remove and dispose off the unnecessary and can-not-be-used food stuff immediately from the refrigerator. The clean fridge definitely contributes to a clean kitchen place.
- Another important appliance is your microwave which has to be cleaned off immediately as and when the splits happen.
The above house cleaning tips for your kitchen are not to be overlooked by any woman or house maker. We bet with the above kitchen cleaning tips will increase your love for cooking too. The basic thing to be included in an art of cooking is to have a clean and tidy kitchen contributing to your satisfaction and health. Surely you must have enjoyed or tips for a clean kitchen. Will bring more interesting and useful stuff on clever house cleaning. Till then stay with us and try to adapt above tips for a healthy and clean home and kitchen.
Holidays are generally fun and rest. Sometimes its holiday cleaning or house cleaning on holiday. Normally for households where the responsibility of house cleaning is on the shoulders of a working woman of the house, holiday is often a time to clean, decorate and shop. Do you have a complain of your holiday getting spent just over house cleaning. Here are our happy holiday house cleaning tips to clean houses efficiently without wasting your whole day. You can easily save at least evenings for absolute fun time or rest hours.
House Cleaning Tips for a Happy Holiday
- If you have grown up children, keep a schedule for holiday. Just assign some easy arranging and cleaning tasks to your kids must for every weekly holiday. This will ease your workload greatly.
- Never be in confusion or fuss over doing a lot in a single holiday. House cleaning is an extensive task and needs a proper management and distribution. Do not keep on forcing all tasks at a time. Divide the tasks between alternate weekends.
- Take up some decorative works on holiday which will make your home look beautiful.
- Dusting floors, ceilings and windows – Do not insist yourself on cleaning all the floors, ceilings and windows and doors on one day. You may just clean up windows of your bed room during one weekend. As for other room’s ceilings and windows, you can schedule it for the next weekend. While you clean tougher places like ceilings, fans, walls etc. do clean it fortnightly or with a gap of more but with use of good cleaners and brushes or scrub cloths to make the sparkle for a longer period of time. Little cleaning every weekend may exhaust you and will give you little time left for fun.
- Kitchen is the heart of your home and do not forget to give it a deep clean at every holiday. Clean the refrigerator too and get rid of unrequired items immediately. Make the fridge full of space for the upcoming hectic week schedule.
- Collect all the laundry like bed linen, window curtains, pillow covers to be washed and put them in the washing machine which you may forget otherwise due to hectic schedule during weekdays.
- Giver your house a vacuum clean and a nice mop. As for daily you may do it daily at random or may mop at alternate days.
- Give turns to the arrangements and cleanings of rooms, tables, cupboards, closet etc. you may clean all your drawers or cabinets in a single day to exhaust your holiday. Give cleaning to one or two cabinets at one weekend.
If you can think of other holiday house cleaning tip not touched here, do share with us. Hope the above holiday house cleaning ideas are liked by you and it will help you to manage your task of house cleaning in an efficient way. Our aim is to give you ideas which will help you to carry out house cleaning on holiday with a good time left for rest and enjoyment.